Missing objects when Rendering

35tronlogo.blend (573 KB)35tronlogo.blend (573 KB)

Hello,

Fairly new to Blender and running into an issue I can’t seem to solve. At first I was missing 3 objects I was trying to render. I went through everything I could find online and nothing has seemed to work. Now I’m missing all four objects when I try to render. When I’m in the 3d view I can see them. Here’s a screen grab of the current situation. I am using blender 2.78

I do realize that one of the layers was had been disabled from being able to render. So far I’ve made sure the clip is accurate, all layers are able to render in the outliers tab, and that nothing is transparent. Not sure what to do here.

Thank you

I do realize that one of the layers was had been disabled from being able to render. So far I’ve made sure the clip is accurate, all layers are able to render in the outliers tab, and that nothing is transparent. Not sure what to do here.

Not sure what you’re expecting to see:
Your scene contains absolutely no light sources and features a pitch black environment…? You could e. g. turn on “Emission” on your volume material for the objects.