2nd pc for rendering short movie-recomendations?

Hi guys…2 questions.
Im looking for an extra Render pc I want to purchase to render my short movie as I dont want to use my primary pc on that activity(I have to use it for other purposes 15
hours a day:)

Im really on a low budget, so was looking for second hand stationary pcs from webshops with a GOOD reputation.
I have two questions:

1. First I found a pc with an NVIDIA Quadro 2000 card which supposedly is for the graphic industry? - I have all the years used NVIDIA GeForce…so don´t know about that- do you think Quadro cards are faster?

2. Then I found

LENOVO THINKCENTRE M92P GAMER

Model: ThinkCentre M92p Gamer
Processor: Intel Core i5-3550 @ 3,30 GHz
Ram: 8 GB
Harddisk: 250 GB HDD
Graphic card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050Ti 4GB

But for the price of this pc I could actually buy two of these:

LENOVO THINKCENTRE M82 GAMER

Model: ThinkCentre M82 Gamer
Processor: Intel Core i3-3220 @ 3,30 GHz
Ram: 4 GB
Harddisk: 320 GB HDD
graphic card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 2GB

Do you think I should go for two cheap ones or buy only one expensive?
Obviously Im trying to make a mini render farm - on the other perhaps 4 GB is too little strengthwice?
I really have thousands of frames to render…

:cool:

1. First I found a pc with an NVIDIA Quadro 2000 card which supposedly is for the graphic industry? - I have all the years used NVIDIA GeForce…so don´t know about that- do you think Quadro cards are faster?
    For cycles rendering the Quadro 2000 will be garbage compared to a modern Geforce card

2GB of video ram is very little nowadays so if your scene can’t fit in that ram then you’ll be screwed for gpu rendering even if you had 10 machines