The Endless Reader

I was always hoping to get a chance to play around with combining photography with 3D modeling.
This is one of my first attempts.
I would appreciate any comments - both positive, and negative. Thanks :slight_smile:

Going a little crazy…

Wow you really should work with movie’s studios, your work is really talented, and I like it
the thing is on the first one, the room looks a little bet darker than the girl itself, then there is the fact that the lighting on her doesn’t match the lanterns on her right, she should more have a light on her right side, also there is an undirect soft blue light on her back, the way I see it, she should have reflected soft red light, than that soft blue, because the object behind her will block any undirect light, to reach her, but will reflect any light that hits the objecreate itself,
The other one, I don’t think there is anything that I could say about it, it looks amazing

Hahaha, thanks :smiley: maybe one day. (I could take out the garbage or something)

I don’t actually mind her being a little brighter, I usually try do that even when just taking pictures with a little flash and post-process, to make the subject “stand out” (maybe that’s just my kink) but boy are you right about the rest and well spotted too. Should have really planned it out more. Thanks :slight_smile:

Well, I’m not very experienced with these things but I would like to contribute with a comment. I think the girl blends nicely with the background except for two spots (I’ve made an ellipse around them):

a. Her feet seem to somehow float above the floor and not lie on it.
b. The library part directly behind her back should have a dense shadow. It’s unnaturally bright I think.

All the front part of her body looks very naturally placed inside the photo, imho.

Hope this helps.

Well, you are probably right. I will try to patch it up when I have the time, thanks :slight_smile:

Hahaha, thanks :smiley: maybe one day. (I could take out the garbage or something)