Some kind of sculpt.

Hello, at start :slight_smile: am totaly newb to blender (and 3d graphic) Just wondering what feedback you can give me on my first “own” sculpt. The thing what I was trying to sculpt was a horn, but with my skills it’s not even close (I bet). Not textured yet, becouse i don’t even know if there is a point to waste a time to retopology this and make uv’s

Welcome to the 3D world, and to this forum!
Well all depend on what do you want to learn, if you want to learn retopology, go ahead and do it. all exercises are good.
Also, keep in mind that using references is as critical as your skills. You can keep improving that horn but using nice references. (if you had references then disregard the comment)

hey, thanks for answer ! i was using references for a horn shape, then i was trying to make some sculpts from references but sadly i found out that it’s not possible with my skills to make’em on a place of handle, so i had to try make it more like a “fantasy” way. I know how to retopo mesh, just was asking is there a point of doing it until that won’t be used anywhere :frowning: also i have a question, is there a way to prevent triangularity while sculpting on pre-made mesh ? was trying to search but i can’t find correct key words.

Yes there is a way, use a multiresolution modifier, or subdivision.
You will get triangles only if you use dynatopo.