Huh...

Just a quick project…

Higher res here~

2 Likes

Such a beauty! .

Very pretty! How long did it take you to do this? And especially, how long did it take you to come up with this design 'cause it looks freaking amazing!

This looks beautiful! I have a question though, how did you texture such a high poly model? Because I still have not found a good way to do it.

Thank you all for your comments! :smiley:
@bakerlee - Thanks! This project took about 2 days, but I did use an older model as a base instead of creating a new character from scratch. As for the design…well I didn’t really plan it out before hand. I tend to just do things on a whim as I go along :stuck_out_tongue: .

@Advent Crown - Thank you! For more complex things like skin, I usually paint the textures in substance painter. Clothing is just done through tileable textures though~

@Chebylshev
Unless it’s an intentional stylistic choice, I think your characters suffer from a “long face” issue. I took the liberty of very roughly modifying your render to show a modification I would make, proportion-wise:

@s12a - Thanks for the suggestion! It is kind of a stylistic choice though, but I looked at some of your works, and the shorter face style looks really lovely! I’ll probably experiment with the proportions some more in the future~