Short Animation with Blender

It looks like there has been some improvement in comparison to the other videos you made. However, there are a couple of things that needs to be improved. For starters the lighting. It’s kind of dim and the noise through out the entire animation could be cleaned up some more. As far as the movements, they could use some more polish. When the guy was on his knees to get rid of the “fly”, you have to take into consideration on how you sneak up on it. Picture yourself how you would sneak in for the kill. For a comedic effect you could have “the fly” to get smacked on the screen and slowly slide out of site. At the 38 second mark, you can also polish it up some more. The viewer has no idea that it is looking at the guy until you get to the close up.

You can also see at the 41 second mark that the guy is no longer looking downwards, but looking straight ahead. It also seems that the swing of the cricket bat is lacking anticipation, follow through and arc which are some of the most important things when it comes to 2d and 3d animation. Another thing I noticed is that “the fly” is no longer looking at the target. So how accurate can that shot be with out looking?

Overall, the animation could use more polish and facial reaction to show emotion. In order to improve, I recommend that you record your movements with a camera to get more of an organic feel of motion. If you can’t get to one, look for videos online dealing with movement.

Thank you so much dear
your feedback always help me to improve my Animation skills.

I just wanna ask you one thing
There is any way to get scholarships in field of Animation?
if so please let me know

thanks in advance

There are plenty of scholarships for animation floating around. Your best bet is to see they they have any in your area. Just fire up your favorite search engine and look for them.

I search alot but did not found any

You may have to find out if there are any scholarships near any schools in your area.

Awesome! Another blender Animator.
You can definitely get scholarships in animation; look for prestigious schools like Sheridan in order to work for Disney or the like, or other local CGI schools in order to work for smaller things and just to know how to work properly.
As said before, the animation is dim and the actions are very unnatural - think of acceleration and deceleration and always rewatch your animation a million times before rendering in order to ensure the naturalistic movement.
I can’t talk much, my animations are very unnatural too.
Please check them out! Let’s become animator buddies! :smiley: