Lighthouse, brain, central nervous system- $800 USD

Hi
I’m looking at creating a documentary on mental illness. I am looking for some CGI shots in HD.

I need a shot of a lighthouse with waves crashing over it and some text.

I need a shot of the hippocampus, similar to this but with slightly different animation.

https://www.shutterstock.com/video/clip-5365925-stock-footage-medical-animation-showing-the-hippocampus.html?src=search/EAeM5IeZHn90bABGdmelfw:1:6/3p

I need a shot of an electrical impulse going from the brain down to the spinal chord.

Ideally I want this to look as realistic as possible, they need to be medically accurate models.

Is anyone interested in this?
How long might it take?

I probably have a limit of $800 USD for all the shots.
If you can interested can you reply with some sample of your work.

Production would not start for another month.

Many thanks
Michael

Just PM’d you.

Regards;

AJ

I was working on just the major venous regions for a augmented reality sim for fighting and showing overall musculature effect, but I can get a preciser mapping of the nervous system for you at a premium I have a medical reference with an abstract color reference of the nervous system, although I wouldn’t even try the venous tissue around the organs ( Way too complex ). that being said I have alot done already.

Hi, i would be able to create the light house for you, and since i have a pretty powerful computer i could render that for you pretty decent time. Just depending how long the animation u want it to be?

Hello!
I would like to develop the CGI for you project.
Check out my Portfolio:

I estimate 3 weeks for finishing everything including the rendering.
If you are interested, contact me.
Regards, Georg

Cheers,
JS

Please continue your discussions in a private channel (PM or email). The Jobs forums are not for discussing the work once you start or showing progress.

I haven’t started. It was a sample from another job. But thanks for the notice.

Hi everyone thank you so much for you offers, I have selected someone for the project.