Premier Pro"premiere pro error compiling movie"

Does anyone know what might be the problem here?
I have put my movie together - there are 1000s of images in it. - I keep working on it in Blender and once in a while I render the whole movie in Premiere Pro, and it works fine, but suddenly one day
Premiere Pro says “premiere pro error compiling movie” -
NOW, I´ve tried it before with another movie and I have found out where the error lies by dividing the Premiere Pro timeline into short sequences and then I have rendered them out one by one until I find the sequence where the “thing” is that caused PP to fail. Typically it has been caused by a render error in one of the Blender files - typically the last file rendered in a series, because I have paused Blender by pressing the ESC key, and thus Blender has failed to give the image file a proper format for example .PNG - I have simply then deleted this image from the folder and then Premier Pro has worked perfectly.

But THIS time its different- - all the blender files are png´s (perfect files) and when I divide the Premier pro file into small files and render them one by one there are NO ERRORS, but when I render all files together I get the “premiere pro error compiling movie” message.

So I really don´t know what to do know. And I don´t think its a lack of space that causes the error.

You may have corrupted the timeline sequence. Try copying the contents into another timeline. If that doesn’t work try making a whole new project and copying it in or import the media again. Database corruptions occur occasionally with most NLEs.

Thank you for your answer :slight_smile: I will try it out

Hi there, I always face this error with adobe premiere while importing image sequences from blender especially if the images are in 2k 4k, I usually use a program called MAKE-AVI to make a video from images sequences and export it to uncompressed .AVI then edit it with adobe premire.

Blender will actually make an uncompressed AVI as well. Make sure you render to frame seq first then use the VSE to re-render them to an AVI. No extra application required :wink: