Glowfly Film Logo animation

Hi, here is my logo animation. Glowflies made and rendered on a black background in Blender, the rest of work in After Effects. Also 1 minutes long animation about glowflies in the forest is currently on render. Will post it later

great ! Very initiative
@nha xinh

Thanks, thangpham1416

quite good! Definitely liked the different colors. Is this your first logo animation or do you have more of these?

Yes. its gonna be my own first logo animation. I did two logo animations before for my friends, but this one for myself

That’s cool! You wrote in your first that you also have a 1 minute long animation, are you done with that? Will you post this too?

Of course i will post it, but its still on render. Its have been renderings on render farm for almost 10 days now, and still 3 more days to wait, because its a bit complex, with animated nature. Will post it as soon as rendered and post processed :slight_smile:

Looking forward to see it. Hope you’ll post it soon.

bakerlee i have already posted it here, in another thread, its just three posts below this one. But anyways here it is -

wow, nicely done! That looks like a lot of work, very impressive. I especially like how the grass and flowers are animated. Those are the highlights for me.

Thanks, i am still going to rerender the beginning frames, i want to improve animation of the wings,whiskers, add motion blur and to turn down the exposure on firefly

I’d be curious to see when you’re done with it!

Đó thực sự là người đàn ông tuyệt vời. Hy vọng để xem đầy đủ của mình

The logo came out amazing. Nice work.

Looks really nice! Would like to see more desaturated yellow, I think the back of my eyeball wanted to see what fireflies normally look like.

Thanks for the feedbuck