Old lady

Fan art to the game Dishonored .
Based on concept by amazing Cedric Peyravernay

1 Like

some extra images

few more

Nice modeling. Good work!:eyebrowlift:

O my good! That is awsome! I need to know, did you sculpt in blender? Did you rig her in blender and how, did you paint the textures in blender, did you use cycles? I need information! This is so good!. 5 stars from me

Nice sculpt :eek: Same question of Tonatiuh did you sculpt in blender complete in full ?
Great .

thanks to all. I did base mesh in blender , but most of sculpt in Zbrush ( I did other work almost fully in blender , only small skin details in zbrush) . I like sculpting in blender , but for now zbrush more comfortable for me . Mainly because it have polygroups , that I can hide , and it more fast with highest levels .
Texturing was mostly in sabstance painter . Only hair eyes and body was textured in 3d coat ( it more comfortable to me to hand paint ) . maybe in future I will try to make texures in bledner . I am new in blender , it is my second work in it, and I learning blender through making personal works . for now does not tryed to paint in blender .I will try in future .
all retopology and UVW done in blender . (used tutorial How to set up Retopology in Blender (Tutorial EN) by Zacharias Reinhardt .
for rig I used rigify in blender , I set up pose and added blendshapes(Shape Keys) to correct and fix forms .( I really like how blendhapes working in blender and that I can use sculpt for it . Awesome . on next work I want to try make complex rig with blendshapes for corections , that auto apply (by drivers) .
and yes i used Cycles =) for some materials i used "pbr materials 2 addon " (it is free)

for skin I used Blender_SSS_Skin_Shader_Undoz.com (it is free)
I used displacment in material , and in setings true displacement . ( for 2 levels of subdivision surface ) for small details normal map . settings pritty simple .
I have 4 lights , 1 main , 1 fill and 2 back lights. also I used Filmic Blender in setings of render .( you can see tutorial on blender guru - The Secret Ingredient to Photorealism ).

textures of skin fully hand paint .

Here is work where I did 90% of sculpting in blender( only small skin details like pores in zbrush) .
skin shader is the same , render cycles . Cloth done by blender cloth simulation . textures in 3d coat .Hair by blender particles

Woah, your work is just incredible! Brilliant sculpting!

You did a fantastic job with this! The old lady’s facial expressions are so on point.

Wow thanks for your answer! Very helpful and inspiring

Just perfect.

Even before opening this thread I said to myself: “This looks just like from Dishonored.” So job well done, I guess. :smiley:

Superb.

I was thinking the exact same thing :evilgrin: Well, that proves how well done it is, right?

thanks to all=) I am glad you like it :slight_smile: