(Profit Sharing) 3D Modeler needed for 3D Indie Fighting Game (Unity3D

Hello Blender artists,

This game is like a mix of Super Smash Bros, Brawlhalla, and Xenoverse. Only this game will feature indie characters from their respective games. It’s very similar to smash bros in which the cast is from different games and so are the stages.

I’ll break down some of how the game will work:
When fighting you have a lot of options. Light attacks, strong attacks, and special attacks. Light attacks are used for combos, strong attacks are used for knocking your opponent out. Special attacks are for both combos and KOing. Fighters will be able to do combat in midair as well. Items sometimes spawn in the middle of a match. Each character has 3 items they can use, unique to themselves. Using an item changes your light and strong attacks.
The landscapes where the action happens are all different in someone so utilizing the terrain is key. Shielding greatly prevents damage dealt by the opponent. A shield won’t regenerate after taking damage from an attack. When a shield breaks the player will be unable to move for a while. After recovering from a broken shield, the shield will be fully recovered. If you perfect shield (shield right when an attack is about to hit) then your shield will recover a little bit.

We already have a programmer, two composers, a manager, and an animator, but we are REALLY needing some concept artists and modelers. We are splitting the earnings of the game, but modelers get a huge portion of the profit.
If you are interested please email me at [email protected]
If you have questions or concerns please comment them and I will answer them.

Thank you for your time
Jaylen