Lot of errors, vs2017 build

Hello,

well after a lot of unsuccessfull tries to build blender by my own, in order to access blender as a python module from vs2017, i had one more unsuccessfull try :confused:

i tried to look at errors,
and some generated files for example “buildinfo.h”, has wrong things in it, the BUILD_DATE for example is misplaced,

could someone help me on how i could fix that?

i write a lot of scripts in python and its a pain to not have access to blender in visual studio.

#define BUILD_HASH "7add6b8"
#define BUILD_COMMIT_TIMESTAMP 1495528443
#define BUILD_BRANCH "master"
#define BUILD_DATE "
C:\Users\Octogon\blender-git\build_windows_Full_x64_vc15_Release\source\creator>doskey subl = "C:\Program Files\Sublime Text 2\sublime_text.exe" $* 

C:\Users\Octogon\blender-git\build_windows_Full_x64_vc15_Release\source\creator>doskey ls = dir $* 

C:\Users\Octogon\blender-git\build_windows_Full_x64_vc15_Release\source\creator>doskey py = python $* 

C:\Users\Octogon\blender-git\build_windows_Full_x64_vc15_Release\source\creator>doskey easy_install = python "C:\Users\Octogon\setuptools-7.0\setuptools-7.0\easy_install.py" $* 
23/05/2017"
#define BUILD_TIME "
C:\Users\Octogon\blender-git\build_windows_Full_x64_vc15_Release\source\creator>doskey subl = "C:\Program Files\Sublime Text 2\sublime_text.exe" $* 

C:\Users\Octogon\blender-git\build_windows_Full_x64_vc15_Release\source\creator>doskey ls = dir $* 

C:\Users\Octogon\blender-git\build_windows_Full_x64_vc15_Release\source\creator>doskey py = python $* 

C:\Users\Octogon\blender-git\build_windows_Full_x64_vc15_Release\source\creator>doskey easy_install = python "C:\Users\Octogon\setuptools-7.0\setuptools-7.0\easy_install.py" $* 
12:40"

and the errors (they dont pass here, too many characters, so i did put it on pastebin):

https://pastebin.com/QqYC954v