Blender <-> 3dsmax op chart

Hello, all

Is there any place where one can find a chart containing 3dsmax modifiers/operators and the matching Blender ones? Something like “Weld (vertices) <-> Merge (vertex)” or “Relax <-> Smooth”?

Thing is a lot of people are well trained in 3dsmax and Blender’s search box is quite convenient, but operation names won’t match at all. Or, operations are the same, but not quite. Or, Blender doesn’t have this or that 3dsmax’s operation, but has all this cool stuff 3dsmax have not.

Welding all overlapping is called “remove doubles” and can be quickly hotkeyed by pressing W for specials, followed by R. If welding individually, there is alt-M which will provide a menu with some options.

Relax might be considered as Smooth vertices (one of the options via ctrl-V in edit for vertex menu), but there’s other variants like laplacian smoothing, or even ways of redistributing tension with add-ons like loop tools. And even then it might not be quite the same, as some smooths are iterative and need adjusting of sub-menus for desired results.

Also keep in mind I’m going with the default Blender hotkeys, so YMMV if you’re using a different set.

I know I’ve ran into this problem too. But I came from Wings3D and Carrara… Some of their commands had different names to do the same things too. Seems like a good while back now.

Not sure if there’s a chart, but if you ask away there may be more if you can name things and try describing what they do.