Controlling Hand model with 15 acceleromters from pySerial

Hello all! I have a project that I’m working on and stumbled across the possibility of Blender for real time data visualitzation of my accelerometer glove through serial. I am a complete noob to blender but I’ve been looking around to see what my possibilities are. I was wondering if this kind of job is feasible with an accelerometer on each bone of the hand and where can I find a tutorial to do something similar?

From what i’ve read:
I will be taking the change in rotation given two frames of each accelerator in a given time using math, where I will rotate a bone using a controller?

Is the game engine capable of doing this or am I better suited using a python script that cycles through each accelerometer and changes the rotation_euler angles of each bone one by one in an infinite while loop?

My limitations: The glove hand doesn’t necessarily have to have a mesh but that would be preferred. At the very least I want to visualize the movement of each finger with bones.

Thank you for your time

You need Python anyway as a python binding is the only option to access your hardware (assuming there is a Python binding).