how to make objects fall and form shape then get hit by a bullet and fall on ground?

Hi Blender artists

I wanna make one typical video for kids like the one in the link if someone has an idea how to do it with maybe Blender game engine or cycles …would be appreciated

make a bottle, place an empty in it, let is spawn the objects, then at the end remove the bottle and all object will fall.

Hi Cotaks

What you mean by making it empty ? and spawn the objects ? do u mean setting the bottle as emitter ?

I tried dynamic rigid body animating by turning off dynamic to active but objects still trapped inside the container mesh

I’m also thinking about splitting the bottle into two symmetrical halves … dropping balls inside then move the two parts away then balls would fall

Thanks

No the empty is the emitter = point where the new objects get created.

The bottle is the object the newly created objects can collide with. When you remove the bottle there is no collision and the objects can fall out of the bottle shape.

Thanks much for illustration Monster I will test and see results

Here an example:
balls_in_a_bottle.blend (529 KB)

I played animation but it has no thing only bottle and empty inside … thanks for effort

I did test with emitter and close to it but spheres are merging into each other will try to fix this with molecular script addon
Balls Test.blend (3.01 MB)

I almost did it without emitter only shift duplicating spheres and real physics collision thanks again guys
ball teest.blend (1.58 MB)

has no thing only bottle and empty inside

what do you mean?

File has no animation

if someone has an idea how to do it with maybe Blender game engine

so with my blend, hit p, to play then wait till filled up then hit space to remove bottle.

It works perfect this exactly what I want Salute Cotaks

Ill try to apply same setting but in cycles because have no idea how to to sett lights and shaders for Blender game , or that setup works only in game engine ?

or that setup works only in game engine ?

i think it only works in game engine, never used cycles so don’t know about that.