1$ for all products from pixelpoems at blendermarket.com

Dear Blender Community,

with this i am proud to present you the One-Dollar-Madness Weekend!

As a special offer for the blender community , from now on until sunday, 28th of May, all of my current Blendermarket products are for sale each for just ONE DOLLAR! Yes, really ALL of them: cars, shader packs, music instruments and many more!

So go ahead and have a look at here

Happy Blending!

Smart move. Great shader packs. And stellar bargain. Super worth a buck

The way this reads, it sounds like you are saying pay one dollar and you get everything… I don’t think that’s what you meant did you? When you go to the site it shows $1 for each item… is that correct?

. It’s 1 dollar a product. Do you need everything it’s offering on the site?

Hi Xraygunner, it is 1$ per product, thats true. I edited the post and added the word “each”, thanks for the tip. I hope there is something usefull in my protfolio that will support you. If so, feel free to rate my stuff and/or share this information with others. Thank you !

I bought the fruit pack 1. I want to test tracking on a table and fruits would be perfect for that.

I bought the Metal_Shader_Pack_rev2. Thx !

Hurry up guys, its saturday night, and there are only about 24 hours of the the one-dollar-weekend left :wink:

And of course I don´t get paid until monday, oh well :slight_smile:

edit: forgot blendermarket is on US time, just sent $5 your way :slight_smile:

Hi everybody,
a big Thank you to all of you who supported me during the one dollar weekend! It really helped me a lot!

Thanks for such a good offer !
Now I got huge ready-made set for archviz ))

Thank you, I only regret not buying more :stuck_out_tongue: High quality stuff!