Trouble rigging a low poly horse

Greetings.

I’ve tries a lot of thing to solve my problem but it still remain.
I’ve already done some armatures for bipeds and it works … But for some reason I’m not able to do it for a horse.
I’ve made a low poly horse model :

Go on parenting the mesh with the armature and then tried to move a bone

It does the same on all legs.

SO i’ve tries to fix Weight painting …And retry

So i’ve tried to rebuild my entire armature … Same thing
I’ve tried to do another, more simple, horse model, using another way to build it … Same thing
I’ve followed a bunch of youtube tutorials from rookie to pro for the same result …

Each time i’ve checked if there only was one modifier, if my vertex were cleaned and such thing we can read around the web.

And here I am after 10 hours of rage not able to find what i’m doing wrong.

Please … Help ?

Could we get a look at the blend file? It’s hard to tell much from a few images and some text.

For now it’s a bit hard to share this do you have any idea of what’s going on ?

Not that I can think of right now. Other than the way you might have the mesh weighted.

Finding a solution may take longer without access to a blend file. But that’s up to you.

When you click on the other bones, besides the one in the image, do they have any influence over that part of the mesh? It’s a little easier to see the actual bone influences with zero weights set to “active”.

Attachments

It could also be an other bone that is accidently influencing the mesh and therefor causing issues. Also, mirror modifier is likely to bug if not on the right modifier stack position. Hope this helps.

+1 xDonnervogelx
At least it looks like it’s the case. A simple way to fix this is to use the weight paint’s normalization tools and options. Especially the Normalize All button which might fix your issue within seconds.
And enabling auto normalize while weight painting might prevent this issue to happen again, but you’ll have to understand how it works in order to not get other issues.