Blender equivalent of 3dsmax's "Affect pivot only"

Hi.
I’m a beginner on Blender, but I search a lot before I asking this question.

Could we have a simple way to rotate axis of a bone without affect children, like we could do this easely with 3dsmax , with “affect pivot only”.

I make a little gif for illustrate what I need, but in blender (but upload fail and new user don’t have the right to add link because of spam … hope it’s work) http://i.imgur.com/P9jwPt2.gifv

I have allready see, on other forum, some posts witch did a bad way for this case. Like :
-make a custom transformation in “N” panel. => don’t change the local axis, just help to futur transformation on objects.
-save object buffer (global positions of vertex), rotate object , delete vertex, load the buffer (also in global) => for bones it will move the children, so not good.

The goal is to have bones axis on the right orientation for allready existed animations.
Notice : the primary and secondary axis on fbx export don’t help me on that.

if you have a solution, it will be helpfull.

Hi,

you can reorient and reposition a bone in edit mode, and it won’t affect the skinned mesh or any of the bone’s children (other bones affected through childof constraint may need a re-set inverse transformation though). However existing animations won’t work anymore, since the local axis is changed.

Hadrien