Crab Island Low Poly

For some reason low poly since I seen it in a bunch of commercials lately has kind of intrigued me. So I figured I would give it a little shot and see how it progresses. This is a short animation but wont be rendered out till I get it put onto my desktop as it can handle the workload. This little 8gig ram i3 hd4000 laptop is only good enough for light renders and no animation. These are a few progression shots of the stages

Was trying to get a decent water low poly feel at first

Then I decided it was time for some clouds and still messed with the water some more

Now that I am somewhat happy with the water I decided on populating the island, couple crabs and a few birds.

The animation once rendered is only going to be about 160 frames so pretty short but mainly just so I can get a feel of it. Then I may extend the scene and add more to it. I will post the animation here once it renders out.

Here is the animation of the short 6 second scene. I am also currently rendering out an additional one that I made circle paths for the birds to have movement. I will Post that as well. Then if I am happy with that I may also add some movement to the crabs or just one of their claws to get a slight bit of more life out of them along with some sounds.

Here is another render with sound and bird movement. Still deciding on how to make the crabs move.