Bones "jumping" on the first frame when using more than one Child off constrain

This is really weird and annoying and I have no idea why it happens.
If I use two Child off constrains on different bones/models, sometimes these bones will jump in the first frame thus ruining the animation render. I have no idea why this happens but when it does, I have at least 2 constrains activated.

When I re-render, sometimes it fixes it by itself but it will keep happening, like its random. Anyone has an idea why this is? I use the child off to lock a bone to another (like a gun to a hand) so i have no idea if theres another way to do this and not have this bug.

bump

Still would like to know if anyone else is having this issue. And its pretty much confirmed this bug happens when both models use the child off constrains to each other

No blend file, no images showing problem, nothing for us to go on = no answers will appear!

Upload blend files to pasteall.org/blend then post the link to your file here. Personally I have never had this issue so you can suppose it is not a bug - must be something in your setup/blend file, which we cannot see from our computers. Images of the problem should show the entire blender window so we can see the details!

Bumping a thread without giving more information is not a good idea BTW.

Oh, yes - welcome to BA, try to give a lot more information in your posts so we can have a clue as to what the problem might be.

The only possible suggestion I can make is that you have a Cyclic Dependancy Loop (one object dependant upon another that is dependant upon the first), but this is pure guesswork.

Cheers, Clock.