Presidonut Trump speeches thread- Donut miss the latest in alternate facts!

The Inauguration of Donut Trump - Rise of the Donut ep1

The Inauguration of Donut Trump. President Bahread Obunna delivers the final speech of his presidency before handing over power to Donut Trump in an event watched in all the darkest corners of the world.

Rise of the Donut ep2

Senator Bergie Sandwich does not like Presidonut Trump’s American Health Cull Act and has no qualms letting his disapproval be known.

Rise of the Donut ep3

The JFK100 Profile Encourage Award recipient speech by former president Bahread Obunna.

Trump Weekly Brag to Nation 09/05/17 - Rise of the Donut ep4

Trump delivers the weekly Brag To Nation speech May 9 2017, confirming in the minds of many just how great he truly is. As well as sweet.

Presidonut Trump’s weekly Brag to Nation speech May 17 2017 - Rise of the Donut ep5

Trump Speech at Willy Wonka Academy 5/19/2017 - Rise of the Donut ep6

Presidonut Trump took time off of his busy golf schedule to earn his pay with a commencement speech May 19 2017 to a smattering of undeserving graduates from the Willy Wonka Academy of Political Science.

Trump Speech at Saudi Arabia’s Museum of Western Art 5/23/2017 - Rise of the Donut ep7

Presidonut Trump delivers his first speech as abroad at the Saudi Arabian Museum of Western Art May 23rd, 2017. Holding no punches but providing no real threat, the stale donut did his best to stay awake as his mind wandered to the joys of knowing thousands will soon go hungry as food stamps and school lunches get defunded back at home.

Trump Speech at NATO HQ May 26 2017 - Rise of the Donut ep9

Presidonut Trump is in his element as he finds his stride discussing issues close to his stale heart at the new billion dollar pre-NATO-l headquarters in Brussels, Prouts.

Trump Speech - Weekly Brag to Nation - May 27 2017 - Rise of the Donut ep10

Presidonut Trump is back home, fresh from his trip traveling for the first time as abroad. He wastes no time addressing his dedicated envelope of viewers, demonstrating with words that he is ready to tighten the belts of the hungry and get rid of the excess political baggage handlers who perpetually hold him down, He knows in mere moments his plans will gain traction, take off and fly him like an angel close to the warm sunlight with his wings made of wax.

Trump Speech Arlington Secretary Academy May 29 2017 - Rise of the Donut ep12

Presidonut Trump continues the “My Self-Sacrifice Tour 2017”, hitting all the hot spots for immediate gratification, adulation and merchandise sales. The great orator, Trump’s speech once again brings tears to the eyes like a once proud onion being chopped up into tiny bits.

“Deal with it. This man is your President,” and he was elected(!) fair-and-square.

The American people purposely did not elect “yet another Politician,” who considers it their business to know “precisely the right way to say absolutely nothing.” In fact, they elected a man with no(!) prior political experience at all. And, I submit, they did it on purpose.

“Trump Bashing,™” in my humble opinion, “has already long-outlasted its welcome.” Although this man might be “saying things in all the wrong ways,” I happen to see a man who is busting his ass(!) every day to do the job that he was elected to do. (And let’s just say that “he ain’t exactly doin’ it for the money.”)

Although I did not vote for him – nor did I vote for Hillary – he has since earned my respect.

And, “aybe, just maybe,” he deserves it. :spin:

Point #1: I donut have a president.

Point #2: It’s a cartoon donut.

Sen. Bergie Sandwich speech Boston - June 1 2017 - Rise of the Donut ep13

Senator Bergie Sandwich wakes up and returns to speak at the Brooklyn School of Chokes where he got his buns wet in politics. A sandwich with all the answers, Bergie dispenses his insights and intellect unto a captive audience stuck there waiting to receive their diplomas so they can go home.

Trump speech - Paris Discord - June 3 2017 - Rise of the Donut ep14

Presidonut Trump delivers the speech that many hired actors sitting in the audience were waiting to hear. No longer a secret, the USCNA spins itself on its own axis, and Trump comes clean on pulling out of Paris.

Warning: Language, Politics, Of Little Interest To Children

made with Blender, Audacity, GIMP

Rise of the Donut ep18 -July3- Brag To Nation

Presidonut Trump’s short but sweet pre-4th of July speech. He remembers what makes America strong and dreams of future pasts as the summer heat bears down on his thinning hairline.

Made with Blender, GIMP, Audacity