I keep using Blender commands in Google.

I wonder whether anyone has the same problem. Say I google images because I’m looking for examples of a particular real-world thing that I want to model. I select a likely looking image… and then I hit the MMB because I want to see what the sides and back of the thing look like, completely forgetting that the 2D world doesn’t welcome that kind of intrusion. :spin:

This also happens in Blender with background images. Instead of shifting my viewpoint via the numpad, I hit MMB again, expecting to dolly round the background image. I can’t help it! The muscle memory has become stronger than the brain.

Am I the only one violating the rules of dimensionality? Do you all find yourself using Blender commands outside of Blender?

I have experienced similar problems when using background images within blender, but no matter how many times I try it never works.

Also, whenever I’m typing and I want to select a large amount of text I always press the “A” key instead of holding the LMB and dragging across. It is always quite confusing to me when it doesn’t work.

lol, totally do this! one of these days itll work, i swear :smiley:

hahahahaha thgats funny (im 8)