Family Guy Kitchen (kind of)

I thought I might try to recreate the family guy kitchen, and attempt to make it photorealistic. I ended up changing a few design things… but I’m sure its recognisable if you’re a fan.

Anyways I really enjoyed making this, and may consider making similar images based on other cartoons, if you have any ideas of cartoons and/or location within those cartoons, please let me know :slight_smile:

Also let me know of any criticism for this image. Thanks :).

Heh, this is awesome. I think you should make an entire series of animation kitchens/architecture in a photo-realistic manner; it might earn you some internet creds to do so.

haha, thanks. yeh Ive started a version of the house from Rick and Morty, any other ideas other people have would be good and welcomed :slight_smile:

Futurama’s break room would be super interesting, I think a lifelike rendition of the Krusty Krab would be super successful considering Spongebob’s meme status.

On the matter of photorealism, the window should be much brighter, almost completely blown out, as outside is much brighter, but nice image overall.

PS if you haven’t checked out filmic blender, it is great for this.

For sure the proportion , look at the oven for example ,the top of the kichen is normally around 90 cm , and lighting: in a real pic the exterior is overexposed when the main souorce come from out .

Im sorry what exactly was it about the oven?? distance from the wall or from the floor??