[Java, Windows] Blender Simple rendering manager

Hello,

I have written a simple rendering manager for blender. It has to be a bigger project but currently I don’t have a time to improve it.

here is the link:

It’s tested on Windows. It shouldn’t work on Linux because it uses SQLite dlls for Windows (SQLite for saving projects info).

The project is in progress but it’s working. You can render with it (it uses command line behind the scene and parses input from the command line to show you the rendering progress). There are progress bars and table with info about frames (rendered/not rendered).

I thought about adding denoisers to this project (like OpenCV multi-frame non-local means denoising and my other project “blender denoiser”) but I don’t have time for it right now. Maybe in the future.

If you start render you cannot stop it using GUI until it’s finished (stop doesn’t work), but you can close the application or kill task in Windows Task Manager.

I always forget to add “use it at your own risks” - so I am adding it right now :D.

The project is free so please enjoy if you find it useful :).

Very interesting, I’ll see. Thanks

this looks really interesting, I almost gave up looking for a simple render management solution! Gonna check it out, thanks a lot for sharing!

Does this support Network rendering?
Because right now there is no good render farm manager (Afanasy is akward IMO :stuck_out_tongue: )

Cheers.

Thank you all of you :).

I was creating this program for a few days. That is why it is so simple.

It doesn’t have network rendering but I have the code for simple localhost connections (LAN) - so it could be improved that way, but currently, I don’t have time for that. This project may be improved over time - but I don’t know when :).

The current version gives you the possibility to render frames in periods (from any frame to any frame) but nothing more.

I wanted to add rendering statistics, network rendering, rendering logs (so you can check why rendering failed), denoising after rendering by using non-local means multi-frame denoising, non-local means single frame or any other algorithm.