3D Models for Mobile game

Hi :slight_smile:
I need some 3d models for an ongoing Android game project in Unity. Nothing too complex . I’m willing to share the income from the game.
Models wouldn’t be low poly ones but less detailed ones instead , mostly of small assets such as enviornment objects and some core assets such as a few vechicles(no interiors).
Timeline is very flexible.

can you show an example of what you need,?
i might help

Hi alf ,
I’m actually catalogueing the assets needed for further development :).
I’ll list all the types of models and please do tell me which type are you comfortable with and i’ll send the complete models and details that comes under that category, you can pick the ones you like.

1. Enviornment - includes interior of a hangar , an outdoor repair station ( very basic) and some other inorganic assets
  2. Vechicles - model of a T14 Armata tank , some detached parts of a tank such a sights , tracks etc and some types of tank shells

Thanks in advance alf , No obligations :slight_smile:

ok i pretty sure i am good with 1 Environment

Okay :smiley: , i’ll put in the full list

1. interior of a military hangar nothing sci fi just an ordinary rusted tank hangar. ( shud i upload an image for this?)
  2. A mobile repair dock ( i’ll put up an image for this as soon as i can, cudn’t find any on google)
  3. An old hanging bridge.
    Listed in the order of importance:)

cool
what is your email, ill be sending this things via email,
and if nothing happened ill be doing this in 4 days,
should i texture them?or is it someone else job ,because i am not that good at texturing

Awesome , 4 days wow you are fast.
It’s [email protected] ,
About texturing i’m afraid i’ve no one else for that :frowning:
Could you try?

Awesome , 4 days wow you are fast.
It’s julinalex07@gmail ,
About texturing i’m afraid i’ve no one else for that :frowning:
Could you try?

It’s great to see collaboration happening. However, if you don’t mind, please continue the discussion about the work of your project via email or PM. We prefer to limit replies to posts in the Jobs forums to people inquiring about the work being offered.

Sorry didn’t know about that :smiling_face:

Hi guys,
Anyone else willing to work on the rest of the assets , the vehicle models.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

I can model some environment assests and car.
PM or mail me at [email protected]