Another 10 Blender quick tips!

We all like quick tips, a list of some small tricks and improvements that you can implement straight away into your workflow. Here are 10 more that I’ve made based on my 5 years of experience using Blender.

Included contents are:

Nicely done. Didn’t read through all of it just because I’m not in the target audience, but seemed well written and didn’t spot any inaccuracies in what I did read.

Didn’t like many of the images though. Not a big fan of text on images because many autocorrect tools won’t help with those, and can’t use browser tools to translate or search them. But many of those texts are also quite hard to read because of the font, text size, word spacing, and the contrast between the text and what is behind and around them.

The images are too much scaled down to be able to easily read the interface, and either way the text on top will make the information behind them useless. Could darken or otherwise unify the text background to make it more readable, and use a clearer font.

hehe, thanks for the feedback. yeah I have no idea why I did those things either, ridiculous font. I tried to make the texts more readable by give it a black stroke, but did not very well. It was made more than a year ago, so obviously there are a lot I would have made differently. I’ll keep these advices in mind for the next tutorial.

And the texts on the images are basically a wrapped up of all the paragraphs, so people can just look at the images and know what I’m saying without having to read through my rambling, I just need to format them better. But they can still read the paragraphs for a more thorough explanation if they want.