Transparent things that shouldn't be...

Using 2.78 with filmic in cycles. This shed appears solid in the view port, but the bottom of the corner is transparent in the final render. I’m not sure what’s going on here. Ideas?
Rendered:

OpenGL render

Rendered view

Have you checked clipping in your camera. It seems like that. Otherwise cant see much of problem. Render it in full white light so area of problems can be determined. You should never check problem in final render. check it on clay render.

Wouldn’t clipping be seen in the viewport if I’m viewing from the camera itself? Anyway, now I think it might actually have to do with the grass, because if I don’t render it, it looks fine.

Please ALWAYS supply an example .blend file with any support question. Support forums are not a place to set up guessing games for people trying to help you…

Scene (rendering) camera and viewport camera do have different settings. So check the values associated with the active camera object. Other than that, check for backfacing normals on the mesh for the shed. (Select all and CTRL-N in edit mode should fix it.)