Moving platform without slipping (sliding) update - 11/06/17

===============================================
the topic is closed, platform solutions - multiObj platform
===============================================

Hi everyone.
Greetings from Ukraine.

I present to your attention the solutions to the problem of the player’s sliding off the moving platform. Platform as in the Portal™.
The script was written as always - Владас (Vladas).
To any object that will be on the platform, the speed of the platform is added - very easy.
I also fixed a bug with a ladder - the player jumps off the ladder when he touches the floor.
Well, a little embellished the scene, that would not be so boring - light and lightmaps, of course you can improve.

Exa - ??? - Update ver. 2 - new improved platform script (platform02.py) - less shaking. There is in the file and the old version of the script - platform01.py

Thank you for attention

p.s.
three problems have already been solved - a platform, and a ladder… and fast and nice Flare…

Hi!
This man - Владас (Vladas), мade an upgrade of my old (test) example - he mixed the lightmaps differently, and added another map, fixed the bug with the Glow (Flare).
So I made all the updates, as he showed me, and fixes in the main example - the graphics are more contrast, and there is already a Glow (Flare) on the lamps.
Come on man … script wrote, my design improved - and where is my glory man?:mad::yes::rolleyes:

OK! I added the 2d filter Film Grain from Martins Upitis - it was very stylish, and fast.
Look at this:

Сool?

Nice halo effects

Thank you!
But a platform and a ladder? :mad: :eyebrowlift: