[REQ]append, link or import multiple.

I would love to have an addon that could append, link or import multiple data sets…being object material or anything…Like most I create my assets in a separate file or separate files…and bringing them all into another scene can be tedious…OTOH if someone knows a good workaround I would be happy with that as well.

I’m not trying to bump this, but I feel like someone may have a workaround…I would like some response…I realize I am not “owed” one, this is a request after all…however I would like to know if there is already a way to do it, or if I am just an idiot :wink:

You can shift+click multiple items when importing, linking, or appending.

are you kidding me? I have always tried ctrl+click…no idea why I am so thick sometimes…thanks, and sorry if I wasted anyones time…wait shift+click usually selects everything encompassed between the two things clicked(like filling a list[])…

EDIT: I just tested it, and it certainly works like other programs ctrl+click. Thanks again.

Yeah, i agree that it is non-standard and a little confusing. But hey, at least it works!

it’s standard for blender though…which is fine…it’s the same hot keys in modeling shift to add to selection.