Darkship - Procedural Space Survival [test WIP]

I’m a big lover of procedural and space things, like No man’s Sky, Star Citizen, etc. and I usually spent my free time developing things like this, but just for me, without no one know. But this time, I decided to publish some info and video gameplays of my game test project named “Darkship” to see what you guys think.

I’ll publish the first Gameplay on June,16 (friday), at 1PM (GMT -3) and, right now, you can see more details of this gameplay watching the Trailer:

I’m doing this test game to test the performance of the UPBGE and practice my GLSL shader writing skills.

I’ll publish more things about the game soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe, give me your feedback here and wait until this friday! :smiley:

i like games like no mans sky and played every mans sky.every mans sky was made in the bge to.

Looks a lot like the game Dual Universe

Looks nice, I can’t wait to see more from it.

As I’ve promissed, this is the first public gameplay demonstration from my test game project: Darkship. I’m a big lover of procedural and space things, like No man’s Sky, Star Citizen, etc. and I usually spent my free time developing things like this, but just for me, without no one know. But this time, I decided to publish this gameplay to see what you guys think. I didn’t touch the game sounds yet, I was working on the procedural things and the prop placement (the procedural prop placement AND the user placement, like the craft that you see in the video).

I’m doing this test game to test the performance of the UPBGE and practice my GLSL shader writing skills. :evilgrin:

it looks very very impressive though awesome work on your project !!!

Fred/K.S