Urgent Udemy Feedback Needed

Hi all.

I’m looking to buy Udemy tutorials as a means to learn Blender workflows. I’m wondering if anyone here has gone through that path, and has learned how to use Blender through Udemy tutorials.

I’m talking about this tutorial: https://www.udemy.com/blender-environments/
as well as the “frequently bought together” tutorials found at the bottom of the page.

The tutorials are on sale for approx. 85% off each, so I really need feedback for this within the next few hours, I’m counting on you, Blender Community.

Thank you for reading!

hi,
i bought that course a year or so ago - but not for >100 bucks. it is another tutorial series with lots of in depht information, similar to a lot of youtube tuts but this time from a pro. for me it was/is just another source for learning stuff, it is not the one course you need to see in order to blend perfectly afterwards.
just checked my progress on this series, it is at 31%, mainly because i didn’t remodel the course but tried out similar stuff according the subject.
for the actual amount of money definitivly worth it, especially because there is a lot of additional content provided such as textures and models…
greets

Thank you, that’s very helpful

the thing to remember about udemy courses is that they are almost always selling their courses for ten dollars. sign up for an account and wait for a marketing email. never ever pay even a quarter of the listed price.

I had the 15 dollar deals. So far the tutorials are beyond exceptional.