My Room

This is my room…

Attachments

Its a nice image, although I think brightening up the light or adding more texture to the wall would give it some extra oomf. Really to me this image just seems very flat and I think that has a lot to do with your lighting.
That would also help make the focus of this image (presumably the entertainment center) more interesting.
Next, the floor tiles seem too large compared to the furniture. The gaps seem too large in my experience with floor tile. That could just be me though.

Also, its unclear to me what is in the wall on the bottom left of the image. It appears to be something plugged into the wall(a nightlight perhaps). The material doesn’t stand out which makes it difficult to identify.

Everything in the image looks spotless, and that’s not a good thing. Take a look at these items in your house and tell me seriously that they are better than new. My point is, realism is in the details.

This image has potential, but those are some things that you can take into consideration next time around. Nice job finishing a piece, that often takes strong determination. Good job.

Thanks for your views…I have added the texture on the wall but seems it is not scaled enough to be visible in final render. I also added overlay dirt on the furniture, again that is not visible…The tile size proportion to furniture same as in my room and the gaps also the same as in my room …i tried to replicate that…the one small thing on the lower left is door magnet placed on that wall…againi just tried to replicate that…Next time i would use imagination to improve things…I am a beginner …I have improved in modelling but in the area of material and lighting i have to learn a lot…thankx