Unity tutorials, which ones would you suggest.

Hi there, I’ve recently started learning the ins and outs of the Unity game engine, I have some coding experience in C++ and it really helps when it comes to C#. However, that still doesn’t help me when it comes to Unity’s API, it’s not rocket science but as some of you more experienced users know, it is not easy either.

The tutorials that I have watched so far are SpaceShooter, Roll-a-ball and Udemy - The Complete Unity Developer. What tutorials would you suggest me watch? Which ones provide the most information and are up to date(optionally)?

I feel I’m supposed to give you information on what is my purpose with Unity so that you could give me tutorials that are coherent with my wishes and future plans. Well… let me tell you that for starters I don’t plan making nothing more than your usual platform games with 3D graphics(I’m not too much into sprites or raster graphics in general for that matter). Despite all that, in some point in the future (2 years maybe) I’m looking forward to making FPS games and other genres, TPS’s most probably, that will require much more knowledge(especially when it comes to imported animations) then your usual tutorials about platform games can offer.

The reason why I’m asking this is because there is a lot of tutorials on Unity out there and I don’t want to pick ones that are generic. I wanna learn as much as possible. I do realize that the key to mastering Unity is not to watch as much tutorials as possible but rather to practice on your own hand by trying something new in Unity engine that you haven’t done before and I know about Unity’s online documentation.

That’s all swell and all but I want to know what do you people know. What should I watch?

EDIT: I know I’ve wrote a lot for my demands but I also forgot to mention that I’m also aware of struggle when it comes to scripting custom shaders, making particle effects etc.

See darrine lile on youtube, or if you want to read, try pactpub book about Unity3d, Shader and effects in Unity3d, Unity3d Scripting, Unity3d UI Essential, etc.

I know this is a necro thread that I have neglected. But after a prolonged period of time, I must say that @arifoxs is right, but to an addition of his suggestion I would also suggest Unity youtubers such as Sebastian Lague, Brackeys, N3K EN, Unity, Indie-Pixel, GameGrind, Quill18Creates, Makin’ Stuff Look Good, Mirza. Hope it’s not overwhelming for some of you more curious readers out there.