Newly create object to world center not cursor

I have User preferences>Editing> New Objects: Align To: World. As far as I know there’s no other options. Didn’t find anything on google search, blender manual, or forum search. Is there a way or option to make newly created objects appear at world center (0, 0, 0,) instead of spawning at the 3D cursor? Thanks in advance.

. Is there a way or option to make newly created objects appear at world center (0, 0, 0,) instead of spawning at the 3D cursor?
Position the 3d cursor at the world centre. Objects are added at the location of the 3d cursor

Thanks for the reply but I’m asking if there’s a way not to spawn at the 3D cursor because I have mine set (-5000, -5000, -5000) so it is out of the way (since there is no way to disable or hide it). Is there an option to spawn new objects elsewhere?

i wish this was different, maybe a check box in the 3d cursor section of the “N” panel? often i need the 3d cursor for a pivot point or something and dont want to move it. its annoying to have to clear the position every time i add an object.

but since a little check box seems to much for the BF, we just have to deal.