Beetle

Hello! its been a while since i posted something.
So, here an personal project, all done with blender.
I am also planing to render a night scene of this soon.

hope you like!

29 Likes

Awesome work man, you know I really was going to day, you just took a picture with a really nice camera, this is cool

Awesome work man, you know I really was going to day, you just took a picture with a really nice camera, this is cool

I think it’s a great render’ i don’t like at all the cobblestone.

suh-WEET! congrats.

Wow, I love this, the camera look, and the car is very real, good work.
May I know what graphics card you use?:smiley:
Using SLI or not?

Sorry, this is a very realistic render, so I thought maybe you were using a good graphics card:):):slight_smile:

Love it! Only thing I personally find strange is the road bricks. To me, they look too smooth and some of them look mmm… “wavy” for lack of better word. But I like everything else. And I love the colors and contrast!

You park like a dick.

Very good render.
One comment I want to make is that it looks like the car is floating in the water with the wheels.
I would leave him more inclined to the left and with the left wheels more into the water

As a VW enthusiast there are a few things about the car that aren’t quite right (no embossed edge/middle on the hood, side windows are a little bit big, front window also seems slightly off, sides seem a bit too flat), but as a whole it’s a great render. I tried to model a splitscreen VW camper and found these little VWs very difficult to get looking 100% correct - I think it’s all those lovely curves!

well i think… you could make it a black and white image, give it an old look, and sell it as old poster picture :wink:

Amazing. Well done!

Beautiful scene composition and lighting! :slight_smile:

Beautiful render, light and colors, thanks for sharing!

I love the lightning, I can feel the sun coming out right after a rainshower.

I love the look of car <3. The light is good also

This is absolutely insane. Great job

the classic and beautiful beetle! great work!