Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    im asking about what would need to learn to do stuff like character creation and swapping pieces of armor
    Modeling, just need to learn how to make one really, to point you towards a good tutorial to create a character/model from a drawing:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QT1GNMevfc follow that series of tutorials and you can make one all on your own.

swapping pieces aint so hard either, you could do that with logic bricks in blender or with python.
    look at the signature of our moderator Monster, he got a guide/tutorial for exactly that.
    Check out my 'Crazy flipper' pinball machine, f2p with online highscores.
    Did you know that you can make a complete game with the .blends that i share?
    Or are you only reading this to see my full size avatar?

Nick Manchul thats a really nice comment man!

I follow these steps, but I think I am struggling on nš 2: I think I am becoming crazy about texturization and graphics quality (like pbr).

Even started (like a really newbie) to learn GLSL on ShaderDesigner (It's really good).

And I know that pbr is not the only good thing (pbr it's really interesting and I really would like to dev a game this way e.e) but it's hard, or it's being hard for me to find myself on the graphics/textures type that I want, but I will. First by something little and than incresing the dificult.

I'll save your coment and the first one.

May more people like you rise and comment on the forum

Originally Posted by Hdhunk View Post
    Nick Manchul thats a really nice comment man!

I follow these steps, but I think I am struggling on nš 2: I think I am becoming crazy about texturization and graphics quality (like pbr).

- do one texture, the second, the third ... experience comes months and years later - it's not avoidable.
    You start to go crazy? - stop, and rest.
    Learn how to create cool textures, maybe you can teach me
    I know one thing - cool textures are created in simple modeling mode. Create objects as they are, and through Cycles bake on a low-poly object. Learn to model beautifully in not in the game mode, but in the mode of object visualization. It is all interconnected. Will have to master and sculpting.

I am struggling on nš 2:
    - But how did you quickly develop the first item? Can I see your work?

Even started (like a really newbie) to learn GLSL on ShaderDesigner (It's really good).
    - Strange, this paragraph is the last one - you or a genius, or just not attentive - follow the paragraph by paragraph and do not jump! And go to another paragraph when you reach good results.

And I know that pbr is not the only good thing (pbr it's really interesting and I really would like to dev a game this way e.e) but it's hard, or it's being hard for me to find myself on the graphics/textures type that I want, but I will. First by something little and than incresing the dificult.
    - First by something little and than incresing the dificult - For large movements, you need a large experience!

May more people like you rise and comment on the forum
    - come on man, I'm nobody - I'm just moved by Light Power - There are many "Sith" at the forum, they are interfering with everything

pbr or not pbr, that is the question! - What do you mean by the word pbr? Professionally created textures with maps and through the nodes are correctly mixed? In a modern successful game, all materials are pbr! If you apply a simple texture to the model - it's a simple material, if you add a mask of reflection, normal map, and penumbra ... and mix it qualitatively, it's already pbr

umbra, penumbra and antumbra - come on man, by the end of writing this answer, I already know three new words
    Last edited by Nick Manchul; 28-Jun-17 at 17:40.

in fact u can make a scratch really fast on blender, but im no have any skill with Python.
    But its possible ... but BGE have some rules.
    I dont know why the community no have any tutorial about classic mmorpg or rpg, and movement or sprites etc. have some little things but no equal with cycles tutorial community.
    ps: some things on BGE are bugged yet ; im still using 2.70 to do some another things.
    sry poor english.
    Last edited by wolfgannn; 28-Jun-17 at 21:20.
    The technical infos are not organized in an user-friendly way. (fix-it plz) . . .
    /wiki.blender.org - To Bge Templates.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12