Digital Marketing Question

Digital marketing is just another one of those new, fancy buzzwords I use to sound smart in meetings even though I have a little background on it lol but this time I enrolled myself in a short course about it and we have come to the topic of B2B. To those who can relate I just want to ask, while there are many similarities between B2C and B2B marketing in general, there are some key differences, especially on social media, what are the differences? Calling all those e-commerce experts I need your help guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

My guess is that B2C involves a lot more BS&P. Businesses expect more of a SSSOAG approach. But that may be too obvious.

Main difference is the “Content”

I think you’re wrong a bit, digital marketing is more than a modern word, are strategies to position yourself in the market and you can read it here https://www.simbolointeractivo.com/marketing-digital-medellin/
I think you’re wrong a bit, digital marketing is more than a modern word, are strategies to position yourself in the market and you can read it here

B2B is you marketing to another business while B2C on the other hand focuses on consumers.

There are major differences in b2b and b2c marketing strategies.
Well if we talk about conversions, a b2b can generate 2 times more revenue then a company which runs on a b2c model with just minimal conversions.
You should try to reach out to a marketing or marketing professional company then can give consultation for free or a very low price
I know a company named as IT Verticals they provide digital marketing services in Boston and all over the US, reach out to them they can definitely give some valuable advice to you