Logo and 30 sec animation required

hello everyone,

We need a logo designing with a couple of animations for a new sports company.

The company is called 247 sports and we need a logo and intro exit animation to go before and after our videos. We have a working symbol but don’t let this stifle your creativity.

I will post the image after this post as it seems I can not add a picture on here.

The symbol is the one following the post and logo we want to say 247 sports
our tag line is “all day, everyday” if this can be incorporated in this will be good.

I look forward to seeing what you can come up with, we have had good work from this community in the past.

We have a small budget for this but can pay for something that jumps off the page and impresses us. We will have more projects coming up so more work to follow for the right people.

We are all about sports, every sport and operate on a global scale, think training and across all levels.

If need any further info email me on
[email protected]

Thanks, Will :slight_smile:

here is the symbol we like so far

Just emailed you.

Cheers;

AJ

Mail has been sent, Thank you.

Hi Will,

That logo has nice balance and is interesting to look at. However, looks a bit too hieroglyphic if you ask me. Perfect if you want to have a mummy busting out of a sarcophagus and then these symbol burn into his chest. I would imagine something more ESPN would be inline with your company charter. Here’s my take on it. Stop watch, and score board design, might be too much emphasis on time.

Cheers,
JS

Please continue your discussions in a private channel (PM or email). The Jobs forums are not for discussing the work once you start or showing progress.

Got it. Don’t post any graphics. Even if they are just examples.