Need team members for an open world sandbox multiplayer PC, and Switch indie game!!!

Hi!
Me and some friends are working on a top-down open world sandbox game for PC and hopefully Nintendo Switch!
We are very early in development so we do not really have much anything to show you guys… sorry.
However I can talk through it!!

It is a top down open world game, similar in camera view to the original NES Legend of Zelda, or the recent switch game Kamiko. The color palette and art style is also similar to Rime, Zelda BotW, and Kamiko.
The core concept and idea the game is centered around is the kind of fun and things you can do and mess around with the open world of GTA Online. The setting however is totally different being a mostly medieval fantasy world and civilization similar to that of Elder Scrolls, DragonAge and the such.
The game is centered around having fun and screwing around in an open world sandbox, with your pals.
The style is based off of relatively easy to run, so that even someone with older hardware can happily play with their friends.
If any of this interests you please PM me and I can explain in more detail and get you on board if you decide to join!

Roles we need include, people who know the Unity Game Engine, can code (in C# for unity), modelers, concept, texture, and UI artists, a sound designer, and story authors!

If you feel you can fill one or more of these roles, and are interested in the game we’re making please PM me! This project is entirely voluntary, and you can work on it on basically your own schedule. Deadlines are extremely flexible. The goal of the project is to get it officially published and released. We do intend to be funded, so we will start a kickstarter and other crowd funding pages, but only once we really have something to show and get those audiences excited about, which we need your help to do!! So, pay is not currently in the books, but planned to be, further down the line, if we get funded.

Please if you have any questions and/or are interested at all, PM me and I will reply ASAP!!! Thanks for reading, and considering.

-ConstelHam

We no longer are looking for modelers or sound designers. But every other role is still open!!

Those roles are;
Unity Programmers
Texture Artists
Concept Artists
UI Designers
Story Authors

PM me, or reply to this thread if you’re interested and/or want more details about the game!!

We no longer are looking for modelers. But every other role is still open!!

Those roles are;
Unity Programmers
Texture Artists
Concept Artists
UI Designers
Story Authors
Sound Designers!

PM me, or reply to this thread if you’re interested and/or want more details about the game!!

We still very much need some more help if anyone’s interested!
We have modelers, sound designers, and UI designers, but every other role would still be very much appreciated!
I have some skill with Unity but I am definitely not super amazing at it so Unity Programmers are specifically requested!

All open roles are;
!Unity Programmers!
Texture Artists
Concept Artists
Story Writers

Please PM or leave a reply if you’re at all interested!! Thanks a lot!
-ConstelHam

Hi,
I am interested, very much so in fact. My main occupations would be modeling and texturing though, but I have written or designed some stories or adventures for the pen and paper game “The Black Eye” and my stories tend to get positive feedback from the other players.
Therefore I would like to apply for the position of story writer and would ask for an opportunity to prove my adventure creating skills to you.

Thanks for taking an interest! I’ve sent you a PM (:

NEWStill looking for help if anyone’s interested!!
We are looking for;
-Texture Artists
-Concept Artists
-Riggers
-Animators
-Unity Programmers!!!
Check out the original post for the description of the project, and PM me or reply to this thread if you’re at all interested!!
Thank you!

-ConstelHam