MovieClip custom list/collection Versus Garbage Collection

Hello

I write a blender add-onfor my one use. You can find a work in progress code version in mygithub depository but I can’t do link, so check «CaptainDesAstres»as user and «Frames-Animated-By-Curve» depository. In this script,I use a custom property to list MovieClip data-block (see code in«multi_track/TracksList.py» file in my git hub depository ). To bemore precise, I don’t directly list MovieClip but I list custom«Track» object which contain MovieClip name. I have a stringproperty in which user can specify a movieclip name so when thisproperty is updated, a method add a «Track» object to a«CollectionProperty» of «Track» list, so my add-on can manageevery MovieClip listed.

My problem is: when I adda MovieClip to the list, MovieClip.users doesn’t increment. So, ifthe MovieClip have no user, it may be erase by garbage collectionwhen saving file!

I figured that I justhave to increment manually MovieClip.users while adding it to thelist and decrement it while removing it from the list, but I get anerror : «AttributeError: bpy_struct: attribute "users"from “MovieClip” is read-only».
I also figured that Ijust have to create a real MovieClip Collection (bpy.props.CollectionProperty ( type = bpy.types.MovieClip ) ) tostore directly the MovieClips rather than their names, but I get anerror : «TypeError: CollectionProperty(…): expected an RNA typederived from PropertyGroup».
I know I also can setMovieClip.use_fake_user to True but that doesn’t seems clean to me.

So, how can I makereference to a user of a MovieClip or create a collection ofMovieClips?

Thanks