Bas_t

Hi guys!

So below is the latest piece I made. She’s a game res character, her design is inspired by Deus Ex style agumentations as I wanted to make a piece like that for a while. I made a simple rig for her to pose, textured with PBR and shaded with use of the sweet new princpiled shader. Well almost everything is working that way. The exception is the hair (made with haircards) that I had to mess a little bit with because shading hair with principled shader and transparency on caused a lot of artifacts to appear in render that I couldn’t get rid of with any known to me method. I made it with the combination of transparency/diffuse/anisotropic setup. If you have any questions I’ll be more than happy to answer them :slight_smile: Oh! And since I knew that I’d be doing a 4k beauty render I gave her that one extra subdivision level just for that.

It’s my first post here on blenderartists community forum. I spent too much time watching you guys post these great pieces of art and not sharing any of mine (I guess some of us have that sort of wrong mentality that tells us our work is not decent enough to post it). I hope you’ll like it.

And a big THANK YOU for the huge knowledge base that helped me along the way for these past 3 years of my 3D journey.

Render with a bit of postprocessing:

As apparently I am able to attach three images only here’s a close up on that arm and one that shows her back: