Any adevice

Hello i’m new here and also beginner in Blender , i want to know how to start with blender , how learn and …
thank you for your replay

Have you used any other 3D programs, or are you new to 3D? If you are totally new, you will need to learn how to navigate the view, how to select objects, how to go in and out of edit mode, and how to manipulate objects and vertexes.

The good thing is that blender is the most easy 3d software, and as @Modron says, this are the first thing’s you should learn

I started with Born CG’s tutorials and they were extremely helpful for me.

Blender 2.7 starting from the basics:

Game engine tutorial series:

After that I had a pretty good foundation to start playing around and from then on I just googled anything I was stuck on or wanted to learn more about.

blender is NOT this. i would vote sketchup as the easiest 3d software (from my limited exposure to software). not nearly as powerful, but definitely easy.

but once you figure out blender, its very effective and orderly.

If you have money to spend - go on Udemy and purchase the complete modeling tutorial. It’s 46 hours long and I bought it for 10$. To start with such thorough and good instructors may be a huge bonus to somebody looking to learn.

Blender as a modeling tool is very simple, learn the keyboard, I say write down keyboard shortcuts, anytime you learn a new one, write it the fuck down. Too many people burn themselves out with some sort of movie short idea before they took the time to learn the viewports and they hit a dead end and say blender is too hard.

When I started using Blender I was only interested in making characters. This was a huge motivation otherwise I would not even bother to download the program. Motivation is the most important factor.