FPS engine bundle

Hello,

I combined a few new and old assets of mine to get a ready to go FPS engine.

It includes:

• assets spawner (all objects are spawned)
  • fps setup (shoot/reload/pickup ammo)
  • light manager (5 lamps will be moved around to lit the closest light spots)
  • save and load (save and load the whole generated world, ESC to open menu)
  • keybindings (set your own key’s, K key to open keybindings menu)
  • teleporters (they are on an hidden layer, put them in layer 1, when standing on it press e key to use it)

These scripts works, but aren’t the newest ones, so you can grab some newer scripts from my sig and combine them to make your own package/engine. (more details and up to date scripts in my signature)

a video of this package:

(what you see is what you get)

and the .blend:
fps with assets spawner saveload light manager and keybings.blend (4.74 MB)

.blend upbge
fps with assets spawner saveload light manager and keybings(upbge).blend (4.8 MB)
(for a strange reason when i opened it upbge the arms dissapeared. resulting in an mesh material error(can be ignored, or remove those materials), still very strange)

(hit my avatar and hit resources, you find up to date scripts there, most scripts in this bundle are not up to date, nonetheless everything works)

as always if you like it or can use it leave a reply, thanks!

2 Likes

Great, great work Cotaks! Thank you! :slight_smile:

Nice :yes:

Great, great work Cotaks! Thank you

Nice

Np, glad that you like it :smiley:

This is actually amazingly nice, and really helpful. wish it was an addon where you just press a button and it sets up all the different assets for you. XD but thank you very much for this build. Im currently making an rpg but next time im making an fps, i know who ill credit. ^^

Cool this is crazy work

This is actually amazingly nice, and really helpful. wish it was an addon where you just press a button and it sets up all the different assets for you. XD but thank you very much for this build. Im currently making an rpg but next time im making an fps, i know who ill credit. ^^

Credits are not needed, you may put credits in it sure but not needed at all, just leave the comments as is, that is more then enough.

Cool this is crazy work

Hehe its just a package.

Glad you guys like it.

yeah it is actually nice work