advanced editing results in error page

Hello,

i tried to edit (my share thread in signature) in advanced mode and it results in this error page:

Deze pagina werkt niet

Chrome heeft ongebruikelijke code op deze pagina gedetecteerd en heeft de code geblokkeerd om je persoonlijke gegevens (zoals wachtwoorden, telefoonnummers en creditcards) te beschermen.

ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR

Translating for you:

This page is not working
chrome has found unusual code on this page and has blocked the code to protect your personal details. blabla

This looks like a Chrome-specific error that manifested starting around Chrome 57. I’ll pass it up the chain to see about getting it resolved. In the meantime, you have the following work-arounds:

• Don’t used Advanced Mode editing
  • Try to using the Standard or Basic editor types, rather than the Enhanced interface for writing messages (you can set this in your account’s General Settings
  • Use a different web browser

We’re having trouble re-producing this error on our machines. So here are a couple other suggestions:

• Have you recently upgraded your browser? Perhaps try that.
  • Are you running any extensions? Try visiting BA in Incognito mode. You could also try temporarily disabling extensions by going to chrome://flags.

And I forgot to ask in my previous email (as I’d assumed you ran Chrome in Windows, based on the error message), but what browser and operating system are you running (including version numbers)?

Windows 10 pro 64B (ver: 1703) (build: 15063.413)

Versie 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)

when i grabbed the info it updated itself to
Versie 59.0.3071.109 (Officiële build) (64-bits)

same problem in both versions
extentions installed ABP (ad block plus)

#edit
tested with and without adblock same error page

tried edge, working there, so indeed must be chrome related, i had this problem before about 6 months ago it solved it self so i guess this one should also solve itself.

clearing cache etc does nothing.