One Fateful Day: Full Moon

The Newest of my Super Shorts. Sometimes there can be tough acts to follow. I recall a story from my graduation. The moon was shining bright that night. Or was it an afternoon? Way to go all 2017 Grads!

Yknow wot mate, you work hard at this and you really do deserve recognition. I’m a huge fan of the lip sync you’ve got going on, it shows that you’ve taken the time to learn how the mouth moves etc.
Although I also do think you’re going about your series incorrectly. Not in a quality aspect, but in an advertising aspect. As it stands, your show is consistent and has its own style going on, but there needs to be some kind of reason to continue watching more of the channel. Unless you really are keen on having every episode be its own skit, I really do believe you should start making episodes in some kind of chronological order. That way there’s a recurring and lovable cast, and a reason to cling to the show.
Also, you need to spread the word somehow. I’m really not good at advertising so I’m not sure how to get a series known, but clearly you’re ready and skilled enough to merit giving that some thought. Look up ways to advertise your videos, befriend many people so that you can all work together, and get your name out there. You can do it mate Just keep it up and never get discouraged.