Lady of the Sith

I saw a really cool concept of a Sith Lady on Artstation, and it inspired me to do something like it. This is what I ended up with.

Please let me know if you like it, and what you think!

If you have any advice on how to improve it, please let me know cause I would love to make it better as I’m not fully satisfied with it yet.

All the best, and thanks for any advice!SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

Attachments

1 Like

That’s really awesome. I need skills like this.

@jhu oh hey thanks! it’s just a little bit of technical skill, you’d get the hang of it pretty quick. it’s the artistic side of things that i really wanna be able to push further. that’s kinda what i learned from this piece.

This is great. If I’d have to pick something I like less it would be face. It may be too symmetrical.

hey @czerw yeah, I agree. the face is my least favorite part too. after that the coloring, i’m still not sure how i feel about it. wanted to keep it monochrome for the most part, but idk…

I must say it’s awesome. Nice work

Great work!!! Can you make the eyes green, like typical Sith eyes and very dark circles below those. Kinda like Vaylin from the games.

amazing! :yes:

Amazing work!

Nice composition. It would be good if you shared also the source of your inspiration with us.

thanks guys! Will do some final tweaks soon once i get some distance, and have it all done.

@Vaticinator sorry i forgot to put the link - i had it in the WIP thread,
here is the concept art i based it on. it looked very similar to it at first:

nice, i only dont like light sword blur, 9/10

i like the expression in her face, but the pose is artificial and plastic not convincing i’d try to put more flavor and gesture into the her on the render, Also I like the tone and atmosphere you got going, but it’s lacking something, maybe something big part of a huge thingy just popping out from that mist behind her on one side…

in any case, just saying great work…