Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Hi Justin....Great job in these characters and nature assets...trees are gorgeous....i like them a lot...I watching regularly dev of this game.

Originally Posted by Mistran View Post
    Hi Justin....Great job in these characters and nature assets...trees are gorgeous....i like them a lot...I watching regularly dev of this game.
    Thank you, knowing people are interested keeps me motivated...lately I have mostly been working on assets and animation
    I would like to show a video but most of the things, like animation, are not complete and I have not actually linked any of the assets into the game world...hopefully soon I can upload a new video...I know it has been a long time since I updated anything 'tangible', but work is being done
    "The crows seem to be calling my name." Thought Kaw.
    Myrlea, "The Shepherd's Quest" formerly "Valiant" [project]

Still at it...lots of animations going in for Fergus and all the npc's...for now my slimes are on hold I can get to that later...

For now... does anyone know a good workflow for animating bows along with the character...I want it to be a separate object...I have ways I can do it...simply animate the player and bow at the same time, but I thought someone here might have some good insight..
    "The crows seem to be calling my name." Thought Kaw.
    Myrlea, "The Shepherd's Quest" formerly "Valiant" [project]

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456