Blendigo issues

It seems Blender drags me back no matter what, apparently with indigo renderer, you need at least blender so I decided to do the whole song and dance get blender then blendigo and well installation is at a stall to an extent. It says choose manually because I can only assume it looks in C anyways it says find the script folder I do I install I go through the whole song and dance of preference, render settings and the plugin is not there so I installed it to the blender folder as a whole since I saw something like that on a video and nothing. Anyways how do I install this thing?

Additional info I installed indigo as no plugins because I assumed since I had the stand alone version exporting as whatever would suffice but I got a middle finger from the forums of indigo renderer when I realized yep proprietary file format which can only be achieved through a few software’s and of course the only free one is this instead of the software I am using (which isn’t free) go figure right.

So, in short, I installed indigo alone without selecting any plugins, realized oh crap I need something for this since it is a proprietary format, read up said get blendigo tried to install to no avail following all the steps. So how do I install this thing without reinstalling indigo? Also, one more thing is this really going to be my workflow, work in my main program, export it as a scene import into blender, export for indigo because that is what I gather. Yes, read before you buy etc I am aware but I watched before buying and all the videos never showed blender once as a thing that was meant to be used or any other software. The videos just showed a person opening up his scene and editing it.

(let me just show how ridiculous this workflow will be just for funsies. Modo (or z-brush maybe a 2ndary modeling software that is proprietary for one specific purpose), possibly topogun, then substance and or photoshop, then export all to a scene file, then import into blender (and of course make sure I exported to blenders likings which will not likely be a thing, so a lot of fiddling around til that works right, which is a software I have not touched in about 10 years), then export to indigo.)

Please take it easy. You got humble answers and no middle fingers at the Indigo forums.

" How do you install Blendigo without reinstalling Indigo?" Did you even try the official Blendigo installer? https://www.indigorenderer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14322

By the way - Indigo natively imports OBJ and STL formats if I recall correctly.