Conceptual Blender Work For Start-Up Company ($100 USD)

Greetings Blender Artists,

I am starting up a company and I need some Blender: conceptual designs and photo-realistic renderings for a future product. I have started work on some preliminary designs, but I am limited by my Blender experience and available hardware. The designs may be moderate to very complex in geometry given the nature of my company product. The company will manufacture solid oxide fuel cells systems or APUs.

If chosen for the task, pay will be $100 USD; however, if initial designs are excellent then future work is guaranteed. To help sort through potential candidates, please, PM (or thread reply) with a brief bio (no more than a paragraph) and Blender renderings of a Star Trek vessel or vessel interior scenery ([doesn’t have to be restricted to Federation] TNG, DS9, Voyager related only, no Discovery or J.J. Abram reboots please). Once an artist is selected a service agreement will be drawn up.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your time.

[Update] Deadline for submissions will be July 7th at 6PM UTC.

PM sent, thanks.

Hello, I am seeking a person of your interest’s to collaborate, see my website fb.me/abstractind and please let me know if you have need of my space quest fanfare meshes ( like star trek, sorta ).

I would definitely like to know more about your designs for an APU ( i had to google the acronym) and I also have designs of my own to share with you I have TINA(Texas instruments National semiconductors Analog Inc) simulation software with most of the verilog models of IC’s manufactured but I need help to decrypt them as they are all license encrypted, then I will have an exact real world radio inference of telecom interaction with my own license verification scheme to ensure proper use of my product’s and enforcement otherwise.

Thank you to all who participated and submitted their portfolios for the task.