Issue with texture paint and models.

I have been attempting to use texture paint in order to make some quick edits to some models in Blender. I’ve run into some issues however with some of the models and can’t really work with them in the editor because of it.

This is what happens when I switch into texture paint mode.

This is what happens when I attempt to actually use my brush on the piece. I’m not exactly sure what is causing this and doing some Google searches didn’t help me too much. Can anyone provide me with some sort of assistance for this?
This does not happen to all the models I have but just enough to make it a bit of a problem.

File for the model here.
Warthog.zip (2.5 MB)

This is wrong. If you want an answer and want to help others writing their reply, there’s an example .blend in the starting post every time you ask help troubleshooting a problem in a .blend file.

No one needs the file because it’s not their problem, and last thing they need is having to beg for the file. It’s much easier to close the tab.

Figured it out. It was because of the image I was using for the texture. Just getting rid of the alpha in it and changing it to PNG fixed it.